Sunday, January 14, 2018

"Trapped" Book Review @mdnorthrop


            My recent trip to my school library was very short due to the fact that I needed to get back to class. I am someone who in the time of need grabs a book based upon its outer cover.  Not that I am one to judge a book by its cover, but at this time it seemed necessary. ‘’Trapped’’ just happened to be the book I grabbed that day, I was expecting this story to be one that would go back on the shelves the next day but, I was completely wrong.  After returning to class, I opened this book and I was captivated within seconds. This was a story I read within days, and I truly couldn’t put it down. Not only did I feel connected, but I could easily put myself in the place of the characters.  ‘’Trapped’’ is a story of seven students, all of different social statuses, who get trapped in their High School during a major snowstorm. With no connection to the outside world, you watch as these seven students help each other through the cold, dark days. This is a book that I recommend to middle school students due to the fact that it is so relatable during these long, snowy days of winter! Go check out ‘’Trapped’’ by Michael Northrop today!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I just told my daughter about it😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad you liked my book review. I hope your daughter likes ''Trapped'' as much as I do!

    Tutus and Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the thoughtful review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the book. I wrote it during a snowy winter, and I think you're right: That's the best time to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I’m so interested in reading this book now! Which character was your favorite in the book and how were they different? Great job recommending the book to a specific audience - do you think other kids would enjoy the book too?

    ReplyDelete