Sunday, May 13, 2018

My Top 10 Favorite Book Quotes



1.  ‘’When given the choice between being Right and being Kind. Choose Kind.’’
-Wonder- R.J. Palacio

2.    ‘’You’re The Narrator, The Protagonist And The Sidekick. You’re The Storyteller And   The Story Told. You Are Somebody’s Something But Also Yours You.’’
-Turtles All the Way Down- John Green

3.    ‘’Thomas Edison’s last words were ‘’It’s very beautiful over there.’’ I don’t know where there is, but I believe it is somewhere, and hope it is beautiful.’’
- Looking for Alaska- John Green
 
4. ‘’Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.’’
-The Hunger Games- ‎Suzanne Collins

5. ‘’You say your not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.’’
-The Fault in Our Stars- John Green

6.’’Instead of focusing on the things we can’t change, focus on the things you can change.’’
- Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie- Jordon Sonnenblick

7. ‘’I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever’’
- Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins

8.  ‘’I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives.’’
-Wonder- R.J. Palacio

9. ‘’As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen’’
-Winnie the Pooh- A. A. Milne

10. ‘’Isn’t it amazing how life is one thing, and in an instant it becomes something else?’’
- If I Stay- Gayle Forman 



No comments:

Post a Comment